In addition to what's included and what's not included on our design page here are our standard terms and conditions:
These terms and conditions guide the completion of any project and any additional requirements outside of the scope of the project which will be detailed in the quotation and/or invoice produced.
- Services: The website design business (hereafter referred to as "Company") agrees to provide website design and development services to the client (hereafter referred to as "Client") as outlined in the quotation/proposal or agreement between the Company and the Client.
- Payment: The Client agrees to pay the Company for services rendered in accordance with the quotation/proposal or agreement, including any additional services requested by the Client. Payment is due upon completion of the project, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Intellectual Property (IP): The Company retains ownership of all design concepts, layouts, and code created during the course of the project. The Client is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the final website design and code for their own business use.
- The IP may be passed to the client if this is outlined in the quotation/proposal or agreement between the Company and the Client.
- Revisions: The Company will make revisions to the website design and code as requested by the Client as outlined in the quotation/proposal/invoice. Additional revisions beyond the scope of the original quotation/proposal or agreement will be billed at the Company's hourly rate.
- All graphics and content are to be provided by the Client (max: 500 words per page)
- Deadlines: The Company will make every effort to meet the deadlines outlined in the quotation/proposal or agreement. However, the Client agrees to understand that website design and development can be unpredictable and unforeseen delays may occur.
- Limitation of Liability: The Company will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of the website, including but not limited to, lost profits or data. The Client agrees to hold the Company harmless for any and all claims, damages, and expenses arising from the use of the website.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country where the company is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the local arbitration association.
- Modification: These terms and conditions may be modified by the company at any time and without prior notice to the client.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and the Client regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior understandings and agreements, whether written or oral.
If your project has specific requirements or needs which fall outside of the scope of our normal design process outlined above these will be indicated on the quote and/or invoice we provide.